Sunday, June 28, 2009

Mrs Cynthia Peterson's Testimony


     In 2007 I noticed a sizable lump on my left breast so immediately started scheduling appointments with the doctors. I 2008 it was confirmed that I did have breast cancer and that the cancer was the size of an apricot. When I started taking the chemotherapy my hair fell out and I used to feel very awful. The chemotherapy that was being administered to me was so strong that it was given to every three weeks. I had aport in my right shoulder which is how the chemotherapy was given to me. Little did I know that that the chemotherapy had leaked and that caused a huge blood clot which nearly killed me because the blood clot had impeded circulation. As a result of that I ended in the hospital for two weeks.
     After that, I was switched over to another type of chemotherapy that was given to me every week but the major side effect of that chemotherapy was that one lost feeling on their fingers and on their toes and when that started happening to me they immediately stopped. 
     One day I was on my way to the bank, when I got there the line was long, I felt bad so I went home. The next day I went and it was the same situation and again I went home. I waited two days and then I went again and this time there was no line so I went ahead and did my business at the bank. Once I came out a pastor gave me an invitation to the Universal Church and told me that they started a crusade of impossible things, so I purposed in my mind to go. After attending this special event I started making chains of prayers on Fridays for deliverance, Sunday for the Holy Spirt and Tuesdays for healing and being anointed with the Holy Oil, I was set free and healed from breast cancer and it makes me so happy to know that I'm going to live and I owe it all to the Lord Jesus Christ who made the impossible in my life to become possible.
Cynthia Peterson - Philadelphia PA, USA

No comments:

Post a Comment