Thursday, November 19, 2009

Testimony of the Campaign of Israel


Before I came to the Universal church my life was a disaster, I faced a lot of roadblocks in my sentimental life. The man I loved was living in Philadelphia Pennsylvania (USA) and I was living in Paris (France). I was very sad because we were separated for over four years and I had no hope of seeing him again. One day as I was walking, I was evangelized and was given a brochure of the Universal Church. It took me a few weeks before I actually went to the church, I remember it was on a Sunday I really felt like going to church, so I remembered I had that brochure, I got the address and went. The first time I came, the church was in the purpose of the Campaign of Israel. The Campaign had begun the week before. At that time I didn't have immigration papers in France, I was illegal and unemployed, and I decided to participate of the Campaign. I made my sacrifice and after 3 weeks I got my immigration papers and I was able to find a job.

A second Campaign of Israel took place six months later and I decided to participate again, I sacrificed my whole month’s salary in this Campaign, it wasn’t easy, I had no money to buy anything throughout the whole month. I prayed and asked God to transform my sentimental life, to operate a miracle, I wanted to get married to the man I loved.

One year after the Campaign I came to the United States and I was able to see him after four years of not seeing each other. On June 18th 2009 we got married and thank God today I can really say I am happy and our marriage is a blessing. The promises of God were fulfilled in my life.

Oke Emmanuelle – Philadelphia PA

No comments:

Post a Comment